Spicy Cuban Hot Sauce Picadillo a Caballo Recipe with Barbaro Mojo
A Delicious and Hearty Meal with Bold Flavors
Experience the bold and flavorful taste of Cuban cuisine with our delicious spicy picadillo a caballo recipe. This traditional dish combines ground beef, tomato sauce, and olives for a savory and satisfying meal. It's served over rice and topped with a fried egg for an added layer of texture and flavor. Whether you're in the mood for a hearty lunch or a filling dinner, this recipe is sure to hit the spot. And with easy-to-follow instructions and common ingredients, it's a cinch to make at home. So why wait? Try our Cuban picadillo a caballo recipe today and bring a taste of the Cuba to your kitchen.
Cuban Picadillo a Caballo is a traditional dish made with ground beef, tomato sauce, and olives. Here is a recipe you can try:
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1-2 bay leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup red wine or red cooking wine
- 1/4 cup green olives, stuffed with pimento
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 table spoon of Barbaro Mojo Cuban Hot Sauce
- 4 eggs
- White Rice
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the onions, bell pepper, and garlic and cook until the vegetables are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the ground beef to the pan and cook until it is browned, about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in the cumin, oregano, bay leaves, salt, and pepper and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the tomato sauce, Barbaro Mojo, red wine and olives to the pan and stir to combine. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a separate pan over medium heat. Crack the eggs into the pan and cook until the whites are set and the yolks are at your desired level of doneness.
- Serve with white rice, a serving of the picadillo on top, and place the egg on top of the picadillo and serve hot. Enjoy!